Thursday, September 23, 2010

First Post

This blog will be for the sole purpose of discussing books. I want to encourage reading books, and then talkign about them. What we liked and what we didnt' like.

This will be a supplement to my son's homeschool curriculum and we welcome anyone to comment and join the discussion.

I will be posting the name of the book to be read along with reading assignments and questions. It may not be very structured, but we'll see about that as we go along.

Please join us!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you guys are checking out Anne's books...they are really a LOT of fun. I don't want to be the first to define what I understand of the verses, only because I would want to have Seth's input first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm trying to get him to say more then just "I like the book"

    ReplyDelete