Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Redwall - Book 3 Chapters 1-8

Assignment: Read Redwall - Book 3 Chapters 1-8

Questions:
1. Where your guesses correct about the barrel that Jess was saving? What do you think of what actually happened? Was it smart? or silly?

2. What happened to the tunnel that the rats were digging? What are you thoughts & feelings about that?

3. Why didn't Matthias get hypnotized like everyone else when he faced Asmodeus? What was different about Matthias then the others?

4. What's wrong with Cluny?

1 comment:

  1. 1. My guess was wrong. I think that what actually happened was better. It was very smart and a bit silly at the same time.
    2. The rats got boiled alive. I am of mixed feelings on this. I cheer that the attempt was turned away, but I shudder at the thought of boiling someone, even rats.
    3. Matthias wasn't hypnotized because he is the re-incarnation of Martin the warrior. It is Martin's spirit that makes Matthias different.
    4. I think that Cluny is shocked that so many things could go wrongly for him.

    ReplyDelete